Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Dance!

So I wanted to pick a prompt that could be both challenging and something really broad, so you can all come up with something really different from each other.
watching the opening ceremonies for the olympics, it struck me how radically different dance is for each culture/genre/whatever. so shake it up, people! interpret this however you want. :)
(if you can't think of anything, ask in the comments! I have a bunch of ideas for this.)

ps- I want Jordan Benny to pick next week. SO BE IT.

4 comments:

  1. Mmmm, I like this theme, however >,> I am torn between two idea. ...>,> I will hae, to draw them both!...maybe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. MmMmMMMMMmmmm I love dancing. I love everyone's themes! =D EVERYONE IS AWESOME!! YAY!!! Love dancing. Love Ana.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooo. I'm intrigued by dancing. This sounds exciting. Also! I do have an image for last week's theme! It's almost completely done, I just got busy at the gallery. I'll try to have it posted by tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete