Friday, April 2, 2010

Last two weeks....and this week! Woo!

Forthis week? Countour drawing. I haven't done this in years! So it was fun. Just a random magazine photo aaaaand my dog!








And then the last two weeks themes, slightly late, but better then not at all! I combined the two themes. Dreams, and Teeth.
I always, at least once a week dream about my teeth crumbling and mee pulling them out. There are alot of interpretations of these teeth dreams...fear of embarassement in an upcoming task, fear of being unprepared for crucial tasks ahead, frustration with physical appearances...and according to greek legend dreaming of teeth decaying and falling out means someone close to you is soon to die.
Teeth dreams suck.





1 comment:

  1. AHH Those teeth dreams hit really close to home, especially to one I had like 2 nights ago. For me I think it boils down to the anxiety of the same certain teeth falling out because of my dentist instilling fear, but these images look SO MUCH like the ones from my dream. ACCURATE! You should illustrate a dream book.

    I LOVE the blind contour of your dog. HAHA IT IS SO CUTE!! =D
    I really like the colours you worked with in all 4 drawings. I'm takin notes. <3

    ReplyDelete