Friday, March 5, 2010

Okay!

Looks like we're going to skip Jardan for now! BUT we will get back to him! He's pretty busy! So Mandi, I know you've been a steady poster... want to theme us up this coming Wednesday? Or you could theme us now and we'll do a theme not this coming but the next. We need enough time to have a full theme going! =D Also- I'm going to collect themes from people instead of putting the pressure on people each week. I'll just post a random from the ones I've collected each Wednesday. Sound good? Good. I will start facebooking everyone, and for those that I don't have on Facebook? I will get someone to collect from you. It's also okay if you don't have any, you can also suggest them anytime on here!

Thoughts?


Mandi, it's your go! Time to shine! ;)

5 comments:

  1. So, is Mandi gonna suggest for next wednesday? Andwe're having a 'free' two weeks really? Cause in that cause I can go draw something else!

    Umm I'll post some theme ideas here.

    -Food -teeth -fairies -monsters -violence -warm and fuzzy -inspired by a masters works -Facebook Stalking -'appropriation' -portraiture -finger painting
    -pets -theatre -Music -Lyrics -Illustration -Daily Comics -eyes -ENGLAND!("lie back and think of england?")


    I've seen some where they put up an image or a few images of a famous person or a thing ect. and then people do their own interpretations of it/them. I thoguht it looked good.
    Aaaand thats it for now

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, draw as much as you want! These free weeks can just hold us over til I get organized. Mandi can post any time between now and Wednesday, and the next week I'll post the theme Jordan gave me, and I'll start on the stock pile that I'm gathering!

    Thanks for all the sweet themes! =D They are perf, and will hold us over for quite the while. <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. some more themes?
    -hands -beverages -apartments/buildings/houses
    -transportation -muscles -dragons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks, Shawna!! =D The more I get, the better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm seconding Krystin's teeth, just because I've been thinking a lot about teeth.

    ReplyDelete