Monday, March 1, 2010

To have a potted head

Well, it's happened. I've missed a week. It was bound to at some point. Though this being free week, I suppose I could have done dance and stuck it in here. Oh well. I did this strangeness instead. It's all because I honestly wonder sometimes what it would be like to have a flowerpot on my head (I already know kettles are creepy), and what a spider would look like with no legs.


And what is with my colours dulling lately? I've never had this problem before - but Jill, I know what you've been talking about now!

3 comments:

  1. Is that an image of a chandelier or did you detail all that yourself? It looks really good there. I like the legless spider. Kinda freaky in a way... Take away what makes spiders creepy, yet they're still creepy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. For the chandelier it's a combination. Some of it was a picture and the rest was me drawing in detail. The chain-y bits was me.

    I get the opposite from the spider. But then I love spiders. I find it oddly creepy without the legs. I don't think it's something I'll do again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would like to see more strangeness ^__^

    ReplyDelete